The Quad City Mallards of the Central Hockey League take to the ice for their sixteenth season in the fall and, in honor of their “Sweet 16”, will give away 16 prizes over 16 weekdays beginning tomorrow via random drawings in which Mallards ticket package holders are automatically entered, the Mallards announced today.
FINAL WINNER: Rebecca Ott-
Truss Club Suite
“With promotions and opportunities like the Sweet 16 giveaway we are able to provide added value for our ticket package holders not just during the season but throughout the year,” said Mallards executive vice president Ryan Simmons. “Our ticket package holders are obviously among our most loyal fans and being able to give back to them is very important to any organization”
Among the prizes to be given away before the drawings conclude on June 22 are a night at a Mallards game in a Truss Club suite, the chance to watch pre-game warm-ups from the Mallards’ bench along with free tickets to that game, a Brad Fogal goalie stick autographed by all of the 2011-12 Mallards, a special edition Mallards CHL twentieth anniversary jersey also autographed by the 2011-12 Mallards and more- a full listing of prizes can be found below.
A one winner per household limit applies- members of households that win one prize will no longer be eligible to win any subsequent drawings. Official contest rules and eligibility requirements can also be found below. Fans who do not currently hold Mallards season tickets or partial season tickets can enter to win by sending a postcard to the Quad City Mallards at 1201 River Drive, Moline, Illinois, 61265.
2012-13 Mallards season tickets as well as the Mallards’ new Partial Punch Plan are on sale now. The Mallards offer ticket packages to meet any budget, including youth season tickets now available for as little at $165. The Partial Punch Plan provides flexibility and affordability- each Punch Plan punch card can be redeemed for ten tickets- whether those tickets are for ten different games, all for the same game or anything in between- subject to availability. Partial Punch Plans can be had for as little as $70 for youth 12 and under. For more ticket package information, fans can call the Mallards at 309-277-1364.
SWEET 16 PRIZES
Friday, June 1 – Coffee for Two: Two Mallards coffee mugs...and coffee
Winners: Bob & Jean Rhone
Monday, June 4 - $20 Bennigan’s gift certificate
Winner: Cindy Wermuth
Tuesday, June 5 – Two complimentary movie passes to Rave Motion Pictures and a large one topping pizza from Papa Murphy’s
Winner: Mike Kerckhove
Wednesday, June 6 - Kids' prize pack: Mallards duffel bag, kid’s promotional jersey, Mallards hat, Mallards mini-stick, Darren McMillan autographed puck
Winner: James Fisher
Thursday, June 7 – Puck drop plus four additional tickets to that night’s game
Winner: Jim & Jan Jeffery
Friday, June 8 - Brad Fogal goalie stick autographed by 2011-12 Mallards
Winner: Bruce Vought
Monday, June 11 - $20 in Hooters gift certificates
Winner: Mike Dzekunskas
Tuesday, June 12 – 2 gift cards to Incredible Pizza
Winner: Donna Wesolowski
Wednesday, June 13 – CHL Prize Pack – CHL iPhone Cover, CHL T-Shirt, CHL travel bag, CHL water bottle, CHL baseball cap
Winners: William & Kris Taylor
Thursday, June 14 - Watch pre-game warm-ups from bench plus four additional tickets to that game
Winner: Dan Foley
Friday, June 15 – Practice jersey autographed by 2011-12 Mallards
Winner: Cheri Johnson
Monday, June 18 - $20 in Chili’s gift certificates
WINNER: James Copeland
Tuesday, June 19 – Mallards official team warm up jacket (as worn by the players, size subject to availability)
WINNERS: Don & Jody Jorgensen
Wednesday, June 20 – Framed 2011-12 Mallards hockey card collage
WINNER: Kathleen Carothers
Thursday, June 21 – Truss suite for 12 people (subject to availability)
WINNER: Adam Witt
Friday, June 22 – Mallards special edition CHL 20th anniversary jersey autographed by team
WINNER: Rebecca Ott
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase chances of winning. The Quad City Mallards "Sweet 16 Promotion" is open to "Eligible Entrants", which include all 2012-13 Mallards Full Season and Partial Punch Plan Ticket Holders. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to enter and win. Enter by mail. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER ACCOUNT, regardless of method of entry. The Promotion begins on June 1, 2012 and ends on June 22, 2012. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules for complete prize details, drawing dates, odds disclosures and no-purchase entry method.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not increase chances of Winning.
2. Eligibility. The Quad City Mallards "Sweet Sixteen Promotion" ("Promotion") is open to "Eligible Entrants", which include all 2012-13 Mallards Full Season and Partial Punch Plan Ticket holders. Contestants must be18 years of age or older to enter and win. Employees of the Mallards, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, partners, officers and directors, their immediate family members, Central Hockey League, any participating sponsors or prize providers and each of their parents, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers and advertising and promotions agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Promotion, are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
3. How to Enter. NO MORE THAN ONE (1) ENTRY PER ACCOUNT. The Promotion begins on June 1, 2012 and ends on June 22, 2012 ("Promotion Period"). There are two (2) ways to enter:
A. Purchase of Season Tickets or a Partial Punch Plan. Each eligible entrant that renews their 2012-13 Season Tickets package before or during the Promotion Period is automatically entered into the Promotion.
B. By Mail. Each Eligible Entrant that mails a 3" x 5" card with his/her name to Attn: Sweet Sixteen, Quad City Mallards, 1201 River Drive, Moline, IL 61265 during the Promotion Period will also be entered into the Promotion.
No other form of entry will be accepted.
4. The Quad City Mallards are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, damaged, misdirected, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. By entering, contestants agree that the decisions of the Quad City Mallards are final.
5. Drawing from Entries. On each day of the Promotion Period, the Mallards shall randomly select one (1) entry to receive a prize. Eligible Entrants selected to win a prize shall not be eligible for drawings for subsequent prizes. Entries not selected will remain eligible for subsequent drawings through the Promotion Period.
6. Prizes. A total of sixteen (16) prizes will be given during the Promotion Period.
The prizes are non-transferable. No substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes is permitted. All federal, state, or local taxes associated with each prize are each winner's responsibility. A form 1099 shall be issued based on the value of the prize. Void where prohibited.